Some of our goals are:
- To promote protection of the rights of children and women by fostering their well-being and full development.
- To spread and promote Sudanese culture.
- To cooperate with the development of the African continent.
- To promote integration, information, awareness, sensitisation and approach to minors and women.
- To collaborate and participate with the Spanish and Sudanese public administrations, so that sufficient and effective resources are provided in the care of minors and women.
- To collaborate, participate, organise or conduct projects and activities related to the health of children and women.
- To participate and contribute to strengthen the relations between Spain, the European Union and Africa.
In order to achieve the purposes and goals that we set ourselves, we carry out activities such as:
- To organise campaigns to inform and raise awareness in society about the problems of minors and women.
- To organise round tables, seminars, congresses, conferences, debates, cultural or economic fairs, training courses, etc.
- To make publications related to the rights of children and women.
- To be included in networks with other national and international Federations or Confederations.
- To enter covenants or agreements with other institutions.
- To provide an information and advisory service on children and women's issues.
- To make claims and/or complaints to the competent administrations.
- And much more.